Friday, July 26, 2013

NARS 'Some Like It Hot' Lip Bag (Nordstrom Exclusive)


Another item that I pick up from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale was the NARS Some Like it Hot Lip Bag ($49).  It is “a scandalous threesome of luxurious lip textures in modern nude hues and whisper-soft pinks.”
Set includes:
- Full-size Pago Pago Lipstick a shimmering Nude Pink
- Mini Gold Digger Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Sparkling Peach Shimmer
- Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina a  natural rose beige sheen
- Limited edition covetable carry-all NARS tote bag.
L to R: Pago Pago, Bettina, Gold Digger
Now I already have Pago Pago in my lippie collection but I love it so much that a back up is not a bad thing.  See it reviewed previously here. Gold Digger is described as a peach shimmer and that is pretty exact. It’s a lighter peach with multicolor shimmer that is beautiful on its own or layered on top of anything.  One thing I did notice is that the Larger Than Life glosses smell ten times better than the original NARS glosses, which has a plastic smell. The LTL have almost no scent at all, me likey that much better.  Bettina is a pretty mauvey rose shimmer that is little more fall looking in my book so I definitely see myself wearing a ton in the fall and winter. It looks awesome topped with the Gold Digger gloss.  Overall a great lip bag with stand out NARS products. NARS also released a deeper wine lip bag as well for the Sale, so if that is more your thing check out the Baiser de Feu Lip Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment