Friday, July 26, 2013

Some more Rimmel Show Off Shades…

I picked up a few more shades of Rimmel’s Show Offs Lip Lacquers ($4.99) at Walgreens the other day.  I have been loving the first shades I bought so I thought why not try a few more!  Stargazer a light golden shade with bits of shimmer and Luna is a beautiful bright peach color shade that looks great as an everyday shade.  Again, Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers are super pigmented lipgloss/lipstick hybrids that have a lightweight creamy feel with a satiny finish.

L to R: Luna, Stargazer

Overall, I am super impressed with this drugstore steal from Rimmel.  Not only is it light and long-lasting on the lips, it is not drying at all.  I would recommend checking out this product at your local drugstore, it’s a must have!


No comments:

Post a Comment