Friday, February 8, 2013

NARS Pago Pago Lipstick

NARS describes the Sheer Lipstick ($34) formula as: “A beautifully sheer formula infused with ingredients to improve the condition of the lips. Sheer, long lasting color pigments have been suspended in this translucent formula to provide a sophisticated shine. Each NARS lipstick is "enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color intact." While at Sephora the other day, I picked up the color Pago Pago which is described by NARS as a "shimmering pink".
Pago Pago is a pink-beige with subtle shimmer with a creamy base. I have quite a few pinky-beige lipsticks but nothing quite like this one. I think the shimmer gives it a little something different although the shimmer is not very noticeable until you get up close. The color applied is warm, subtle, and natural; wearable for most skin tones. Because it is sheer, your natural lip color will enhance the color of the lipstick. Pago Pago pulls pretty pink on my lips due to my lips already having a bit of color to them.  Overall, Pago Pago is a lovely addition to my collection and one of my new favorite everyday colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment