Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 2012 Birchbox

This month Birchbox has teamed up with Glamour magazine to celebrate the five senses of summer. The box guarantees a multi-sensory experience. Here are the products I received:
Sense: Touch
Alterna BAMBOO UV+ Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide
• This is a fade proof finishing gloss that promises to protect & strengthen your color-treated hair. It’s made with bamboo which contains amino acids to boost strength and flexibility. I have never been one for using glosses on my hair because they usually are too greasy but I will definitely give this a try and see if it’s different from the rest.


Sense: See
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl
• This is already one of my favorite tinted moisturizers! One, because its oil-free and two, the coverage is great. It super lightweight and easy to wear all year round. Glad I got a little mini to travel with!

Sense: Smell
Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Perfume
• This scent features lovely notes like jasmine sambac, rose, ginger orchid, and amber. I am quite picky when it comes to perfume. This one is not my favorite, a little to old smelling and floral for me.


Sense: See
Stila Lip Glaze in Action
• Part of a set of three click-pen lip glazes called It’s Go Time, Action is a berry with gold pearl. Not a color I would normally pick but I think it will be great for fall!

Extras:
Taste: Larabar Uber Roasted Nut Roll
• Yum! A Sweet & Salty bar made with various nuts.


Hear: Custom Earbuds
• This was a great bonus because I needed some extra earbuds for the gym. Thanks Birchbox & Glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment