Friday, July 20, 2012

Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Collection: Pink Truffle Creamy Color for Cheeks & Lips

Bobbi Brown introduced a new product with her Fall 2012 Desert Twilight Collection; Creamy Color for Cheeks & Lips ($20). This Limited Edition product is described by Bobbi as “Buildable color that blends with ease - our new dual-purpose formula provides medium coverage for both lips and cheeks (now in a fuss-free tube). Wear it alone for a muted flush of color or layer it with your favorite blush for richer depth; the intensity is all up to you. Feels creamy-yet-sheer on skin and makes transitioning from summer to fall a breeze thanks to two ultra-versatile shades.” The Creamy Color comes in 2 shades, Honeyed Tea (a honey beige) and Pink Truffle (a neutral pink rose). I decided to try out Pink Truffle as this shade looked more like a fall shade to me.
This product performs double duty as a cream blush and a lip cream. Pink Truffle is a deep neutral pink that is easy to use and blends nicely to give my cheeks a soft flush and my lips a soft stain of color. On the cheeks it has pretty good staying power especially if you go over it with a powder blush. On the lips, this product melts into the lips and gives a stain like effect which I like. I have been applying two of the new Bobbi Brown glosses (review to come soon) from this collection over Pink Truffle on my lips and I love the look it gives. This is a great product that I wish Bobbi Brown will come up with more shades and maybe make it permanent.
Blended


No comments:

Post a Comment