Monday, July 16, 2012

Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream

I have wanted to try a BB Cream for sometime now. A lot of people have raved about them so I wanted to see what all the hype was. A few months ago I received a sample size of Dr. Jart’s BB Cream and really liked the consistency and feel but the color, even though not much color was a bit too light for summer. So I went on the search for a different BB Cream that would work better for me and came across Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream ($38).
 Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream promises to Moisturize, Protect and give an instant, even-toned, healthy look all at once. It comes in two shades, 1 & 2 (basically Light & Medium) to suit a wide range of skin tones and comes with an SPF 35. This lightweight crème contains a Super Anti-Oxidant Complex to provide oil-free hydration and helps to control excess surface oil. EL recommends that you apply as a last step in your skincare regimen and that it can be worn alone or under foundation, I can see myself doing both. The fact that this BB Cream states that it is Oil-Free is a plus for me and is why I was drawn to it. It really does give the skin a beautiful finish without looking heavy and shiny. So far I have only worn it on its own on the weekend while running errands and it seemed to enhance my complexion. Overall I really am enjoying this product and can’t wait to try under my foundation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment