Ultra Slick Lipstick:
• Midnight Hour - Cool PinkDeep Shine Lipgloss:
• Forbidden Love - Beige Coral
• Night Jasmine – Raspberry Mauve
• Roulette Rouge – True Red
• Naked Truth – Beige Nude
• Lotus Bloom – Peachy Pink
Deep Shine Lip Gloss
• Stolen Kiss – Baby Pink (Looks Similar to Endless Love)
• Lover’s Desire – Peachy Neutral
• Wild Passion – Berry Mauve
• Nude Whisper – True Beige
I picked up two of the new shades; Deep Shine Lipgloss in Lover’s Desire and Ultra Slick Lipstick in Lotus Bloom. Lover’s Desire is a peachy pink with a cream finish; it’s kind of like Secret Desire Deep Shine Lipstick but in lipgloss form! It has great pigmentation, like all of Edward’s glosses that it’s easy to wear on its own or over a lipstick. I find that all the Deep Shine lipglosses have great staying power which is I believe is due to the thickness of the formula. I can drink a cup of coffee and this gloss will last through, most don’t on my lips.
Lover's DesireLotus Bloom is just the color I have been looking for recently, a true peach. It’s described as a Peachy Pink on Sephora’s website but I don’t see much pink as you can see from my swatches. It’s a buttery smooth color that glides on easily. Lover’s Desire and Lotus Bloom make a perfect combo for a soft peach lip. I am totally in love with both!!