Friday, July 27, 2012

Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Collection: Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lip Gloss


High Shimmer is the newest lip gloss formula released by Bobbi Brown. It offers light-catching shimmer and lasting, non-sticky shine. This is my first time trying this formula and I have to say that I really enjoy it. One thing I really like about the High Shimmer formula is the scent of the gloss; it’s like a sweet mint. I much prefer this to the scent of all the other glosses. Now that I think about it, the Rich Color Gloss has this same scent.

Bronzed Heather is described on the BB website as a Pink nude with gold flecks and I must say that description is a little off. When I think of pink nude, I think of a much lighter pink color that the color of this gloss. To me it’s more of a plumy pink with high gold shimmer. As you can tell from the swatch, this gloss does have a lot of shimmer and is super high shine. I was worried about the color at first, I thought it may be to dark for me, but that wasn’t the case at all. It’s actually quite beautiful on and almost gives my lips a bronzy hue. The formula is moderately thick and has decent pigmentation. This shade is going to be a great shade for Fall and I definitely see myself wearing it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment