Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Au Natural Palette

I am kind of behind on getting the Au Natural palette from Sleek MakeUp. It was released last year as part of the Nude Collection and I having been going back and forth for months on whether or not to purchase it. I love the Sleek Storm palette, so I finally decided to bit the bullet and order Au Natural. It sells for $10.50 on the Sleek MakeUp website. This palette is a mixture of warm and cool tones shades each with very buttery texture. It offers excellent pigmentation in a variety of matte and shimmer shades.
Top row left to right:
Nougat – matte light beige
Nubuck - matte dove grey
Cappuccino - matte tan beige
Honeycomb - matte yellow beige
Toast - matte peachy orange shade
Taupe –shimmery champagne taupe

Bottom Row left to right:
Conker – shimmery red bronze
Moss – dirty moss brown shimmer
Bark - matte cool toned dark taupe brown
Mineral Earth – cool chocolate brown shimmer
Regal – matte deep plum brown
Noir – matte black

You are able to great a variety of looks with this palette, from everyday to evening. I would say my favorite shades are Nubuck, Cappuccino, Taupe, Moss and Mineral Earth. I have created most of my looks with those colors for the past couple of days and love the way they look when applied. Overall a great palette for neutral shadow lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment