Thursday, May 3, 2012

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser


The first product that I am going to review for my drugstore review week is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser ($7.49 at Target; prices vary). As you all know, I love concealers and I am always looking for new ones. I think I have a mild obsession right now with concealers. It is something that I use everyday, even when I don’t wear a lot of makeup. This product is a treatment concealer with Gogi Berry + Haloxyl which is supposed to instantly erase dark circles and fine lines and visibly diminish puffiness.
It comes in 6 shades; Fair, Light, Medium, Honey, neutralizer & brightener. I choose the shade Light. The packaging of this product is compact and easy to carry around which I like. The attached sponge applicator is very handy, all I do is dot under my eyes and blend with my fingers or a brush (usually a MAC 224 brush). This concealer has a creamy, smooth texture that is not overly thick like some other concealers can be. The coverage is great, I find it very pigmented and you need very little product for an application. Overall, it seems to last pretty well through out the day. I only find I need to touch up when I am looking extra tired and my dark circles just don’t want to go away. This is a great drugstore buy; definitely check it out next time you are at the grocery or drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment