Monday, May 14, 2012

Hourglass Femne Rouge Lipstick in Fable

Recently, as I was browsing through Sephora, I stumbled across Hourglass Cosmetics. I have never paid too much attention to this brand before but after taking a look at some of their products, I realized its quite an amazing brand. I decided to try out one of the Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipsticks ($30).
The Femme Rouge formula is described as “a silky, richly pigmented formula that defines and shapes the lips as it moisturizes. It contains Vitamin E and claims to be water resistant. As you know, I am a sucker for a nude lipstick, so I choose the shade Fable, a beautiful pink-nude. Besides coming in cool, sleek packaging, the texture of this lipstick is so smooth and creamy. It in fact does provide a moisturizing formula that stays moisturizing and doesn't dry out . I don’ t have a nude shade quite like Fable. I have compared it to my other nude lipsticks and it really stands out. Overall, a great spur of the moment purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment