Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Burberry Lip Mist in Pink Heather

Since I have decided that I love the Burberry Lip Mist formula, I decided to add another color from the Iconic Nudes collection, Pink Heather. I just love the sheer creamy formula, so I had to have another.
Pink Heather is a soft cool pink, which is much more pigmented than the other two Lip Mists that I picked up (Nude Peach & Field Rose). This shade is extremely natural looking and enhances my natural lip color perfectly. I normally lean to warmer shades, but recently I have really been digging cooler ones. I have included swatches of Field Rose and Pink Heather so you can see the difference in pigmentation and color. Field Rose also has a slight sheen, whereas Pink Heather has a cream finish (no shimmer). Love, Love this formula, definitely check it out if you haven’t already!!
Left: Field Rose    Right: Pink Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment