Friday, May 18, 2012

Edward Bess Illuminating Eyeshadow Base in Cashmere

Illuminating Eyeshadow Base ($30) is a new product launched by Edward Bess.  It comes in three shades, Cashmere, Dune & Suede. I purchased the lightest shade in Cashmere, creamy light beige. These come in a twist pen applicator with a built in brush. This shade blends quite well into my light skin and seems to even out the skin tone a bit.  I am always on the look for a shadow base that will cover the few small veins I have on my lids.  This base seems to cover them lightly but not all the way.
Illuminating Eyeshadow Base applies smoothly and is super easy to blend.  It feels light and natural on the lids.  You don’t need much product for an application; a little goes a long way. I apply a little to the lid with the brush applicator then smooth it out with my finger.  I have been using this product for a few days now and have not noticed any major creasing and shadows really do seem to last all day (or a least the 8 hours I am at work).
Overall, I am pretty impressed with this product.  I think I might pick up the medium shade, Dune, to use for the summer when my skin is more tan.  Edward Bess products are available at Sephora.com, Zuneta.com, Neimanmarcus.com or BergdorfGoodman.com. You can also find it at Edward Bess counters at Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment