Monday, April 11, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Lip Products

Along with my Rouge Bunny Rouge eyeshadows I picked up two of the Russian brands lip products, Color Burst Lipstick and Gleaming Temptations lipgloss. Both lip products contain moisturizing ingredients such as Vitamin E but the lipstick contains such ingredients as Orchid Flower extract, Meadow foam, Manoi Butter to hydrate and the lipgloss contains Sesame, Neem and Boswellia Oils; Lotus Flower Extract, Gingko Biloba, Green Tea to hydrate, nourish and regenerate. After trying both products I definitely agree that they moisturize and hydrate very well. Let’s talk about the colors that I choose.
The color I decided to purchase in the Color Burst lipstick is The Plot Thickens. This shade is a beautiful rosy nude beige with a satin finish. It has a slight figgy scent which I really like. When applied it has decent pigmentation, not too sheer, not too opaque, very middle of the road. This product applies easy and smooth and feels soft on the lips. It’s definitely hydrating yet lightweight. Overall a great lipstick that is easy to throw on at anytime.
I picked up the shade Birthday Suit in the RBR Gleaming Temptations lipgloss. Birthday Suit is a honey, peachy beige with a soft shimmer. This is a gorgeous color! On its own Birthday Suit is very sheer but when applied over a lipstick, especially The Plot Thickens, it adds a beautiful nude sheen. This product also has a fig scent to it and is non-sticky and moisturizing.
Overall I am super happy with all the RBR products that I purchased and can’t wait to get some more. But what they really need to do is bring this brand to the US, and fast!
L to R: The Plot Thickens, Birthday Suit

No comments:

Post a Comment