Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin perfecting Makeup

Chanel recently released a new foundation formula called Vitalumiere Aqua ($45) to replace their Teint Innocence Liquid formula. Since I have grown to love most of Chanel foundations I decided to give it a try.
I went to my local Chanel counter and got some samples from my favorite Chanel artist Jessica. Jessica explained to me that this foundation is super lightweight, oil-free, has SPF 15, and will give a second skin effect to your face. This new formula comes in 10 shades, 5 shades for pink undertones (BR) and the other 5 being for beige undertones (B). Since I have more of a beige undertone, I decided to sample to shades B10 & B20. At the time when I picked up the samples I was still pretty pale, that is why I want to try the B10. But since then, I have been self- tanning, so the B20 came in handy to try. After trying out this formula, I decided that I really enjoyed the light coverage and how it feels on my skin. I hardly feel like I am wearing anything. It has a slight fresh floral scent which is a little different for me, but I like it. I went back and purchased the shade B20 and got a sample of the B30 just in case I get a little more color in the coming weeks. So far I am quite pleased with this foundation. It’s only been a few weeks using, so we will see if I change my mind. (Probably won’t!)

No comments:

Post a Comment