Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lancôme L’Absolu Nu Lipstick in Pale Petal

Lancôme recently released a new lipstick to their line, L’Absolu Nu ($29). L'Absolu Nu is a replenishing and enhancing lip color with a bare lip sensation.  This formula contains Pro-Xylane (as does the regular L’Absolu Rouge), the hydrating ingredient found in Lancôme’s Absolu skincare line. This ingredient is supposed to restore moisture for up to 8 hours.  L’Absolu Nu comes in 16 shades that claim to “enhance you natural lip color in a veil of shiny translucent color.”  I picked up the shade Pale Petal that fell in the pink/berry family.
Pale Petal is a sheer pale pink with lots of shine.  This formula is very creamy on the lips and applies very smoothly, and not heavy.  There is a slight rose scent that both Absolu formulas have which I don’t mind.  I do feel like this color enhances my natural lip color and then some. Overall I really have enjoyed this new lipstick formula.  I own a few of the L’Absolu Rouge colors but I have to say I prefer this new formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment