Friday, April 22, 2011

Lipgloss of the Moment: Lancôme Color Fever Gloss in Hotness

I decided that instead of doing a favorites post at the end of every month, I am going to start doing an “Of the Moment” series.  Basically it will be posts about what I am loving at the moment in makeup, skincare & fragrance. I find that when it comes to monthly favorites, it’s hard for me to narrow down what I love for that month. I love and use too many products.  So for my first “Of the Moment” post I am going to feature a lipgloss that I currently have been using a lot. 
Lancôme Color Fever gloss ($26) in Hotness is a pale peach shimmer with lots of shine.  I love the way Lancôme’s glosses smell, it’s like a delicious floral fruity scent.  The texture of this gloss is not sticky at all and applies so smoothly. It’s a great neutral shade on its own or adds shimmer and shine over a lipstick.  The overall shade selection of the Color Fever glosses is great and I have several but Hotness is what I am loving at the moment.  What is your favorite gloss of the moment??

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty summery colour! And I'm sure it flatters your colouring a lot. At the moment I'm loving Chanel Glossimer in Nakkar, the spring release which I tried to fight buyibg, but we all now what an addict's willpower is like... :)
    Have a great holiday Sarah!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete