Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OPI Shapely Shapers Set

With the weather getting weather, it was time to start up the pedicures. I normally only do pedicures during the spring/summer/early fall months when the weather is warm and my toes see the light of day. I love getting pedicures not only for the perfect polishing but the scrubbing and massaging as well. I could sit there forever and have my feet rubbed, its wonderful. Anyway, my friend had gotten a pedicure earlier in the week and I just loved the color that she used, Strawberry Margarita. So I went to Ulta to pick it up before my pedicure. They didn’t have it individually but they did have it in a set called Shapely Shapers for $14.95. The set comes with two polishes (Strawberry Margarita & Bubble Bath), a cute nail file and tweezers.
Strawberry Margarita is my absolute new favorite shade for the spring/summer. It is a deep hot pink with a cream finish, no shimmer. This color is very opaque, two coats and you are good to go. This color was first released with the Mexico collection in 2006, and then re-released with the Dell collection.
Bubble Bath is a perfect light pink shade for your fingers. It’s a sheer light pink with a cream finish. It was released with the Sheer Romance collection. Since it is very sheer, if you want near opaque coverage your will need at least three coats. It’s a beautifully simple color.
The kit also comes with a cute nail file and tweezers. They are in the shape of women and are perfect size for travel, so they have made a nice addition to my travel bag.

1 comment: