Thursday, February 10, 2011

Foundation Search 2011

Up until recently, I have been religiously using Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation.  But with the weather being so dry, i have found that this Chanel foundation isn't working for me right now.  Its been difficult to blend into my skin, even with moisturizer, and the color has gotten a little to yellow/orange on me.  SO that being said, I have been out looking for another foundation that might work better for my skin right now.  I normally use Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in the weather months but I am about to run out and thought I might try out some other brands before buying another bottle from Bobbi.  The search will begin this weekend and I will keep you posted on the results.  Here are some brands and foundations I have been wanting to try just by word of mouth from other bloggers and youtubers.....

Estee Lauder Double Wear
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light
Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Oil Free SPF 15

DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25
Korres Wild Rose Foundation
NARS Sheer Matte
Burberry Sheer Luminous Fluid Foundation
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Any suggestions for foundations for my combination skin, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment