Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Lights Shimmer Highlighter

 I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder, so when I had the opportunity to try another product, Eye Lights highlighter ($21), I was excited to see if I would like it. This product is a favorite amongst professional make-up artists. It promises to add a soft, satiny glow to eyes, lips or cheeks. I got the color Sand, which is a light neutral beige. The creamy texture applies soft and smooth and is very easy to blend.
You can use it many different ways. You can apply directly beneath the eyebrow and along the brow bone, blending with your finger to give your eyebrows a lift. You can also use as a liner under the eye and inside the water line to brighten. Also it can be used to highlight your cheekbones and brighten up your lipstick. I mainly use on the eyes to highlight my brows and I really like the consistency. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day. I haven’t tried this on my cheeks yet since I am not a big cheek highlighter person, but I will give it a try. From the way it stays on my brows, I am sure it will last on cheeks. Great product and I would definitely check the full line of Anastasia products at Sephora, Ulta or Anastasia.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment