Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MAC A Tartan Tale: Cut A Caper Lipstick


 I decided to pick up another lipstick from the Tartan Tale collection from MAC. I had some recycling to trade in, so why not try another limited edition color.  I picked up Cut A Caper which is a lustre formula.  This color is very different than any color I own. I have always wanted to try a coral lipstick which have become very on trend recently, but have never found one that was quite right.  Most corals out there are a little too intense for me but Cut A Caper is just perfect.  It’s a semi-opaque coraly peach with a glossy finish.  I definitely see myself wearing this shade all year round.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh pretty! I'm a huge colour lover and this looks lovely. Have you tried MAC See Sheer? It's a gorgeous coral guava colour, one of my favs.

    my blog

    ReplyDelete