Thursday, December 2, 2010

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

 MAC recently released a new foundation and concealer formula called Pro Longwear. This formula is designed to last up to 15 hours through any environmental condition. It contains SPF 10 and offers a light to medium coverage. I decided to skip the foundation for now since I just recently purchase Chanel Mat Lumiere so I decided to give the concealer a go. Pro Longwear concealer ($16.50) comes in various shades in the NC & NW families. Since I mainly use concealer to cover my dark circles, I opted for the shade NW20.
This formula is pretty creamy and not very thick. Its super pigmented and dries quickly so you kind of have to move quickly when applying. I would recommend using a hydrating eye cream before applying because this formula can be a little drying. I have to admit that this formula really does last a long time without any creasing or fading. I am pretty impressed with the formula and will probably go back to get NC20 for concealing blemishes and other spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment