Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September Favorites

I can not believe it is October!  I don't know where September went. I feel like just yesterday it was my birthday (the end of August). So I guess it's time for my September favorites.  Here they are....
1. Edward Bess Secret Desire Ultra Slick Lipstick and Endless Love Deep Shine Lipgloss

This has been my favorite lip combo this month because it looks great with my skin tone and almost every look I wear. It enhances my natural lip color perfectly and I have been wearing it constantly! See my original review here.

2. MAC Sublime Culture creamstick liner

This is probably my favorite lip liner of all time.  I don't often use lip liner but when I do I always reach for this one. It's super creamy and glides on with ease. For me its the perfect neutral pink liner.

3. MAC Shale eyeshadow
I never really thought much about this color until recently. Shale is a plummy mauve color that is great for when you want to wear purple but don't want to go really bright.  It's a very soft and wearable color.

4. MAC Blushbaby Sheertone powder blush

I love MAC Sheertone blushes. Sometimes heavily pigmented blushes can look really ruddy on me, so the sheertone blushes are right up my alley. I can get build up the color with these very easily and Blushbaby is a nice neutral pink beige that looks great on all year round.

5. Benefit Badgal Plum
I received this as a deluxe sample at Sephora. I love the Badgal Black, so I decided to give this color a try.  It's a burgundy plum rather than a purple plum.  The color is very subtle when applied and really warms up your lashes. It looks great with golden browns/bronzes.

WANT List:

YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Rouge Bergamasque & Rose Carnation
Chanel Holiday Collection (especially the eyeshadow quad, it looks gorgeous!)
Estee Lauder Holiday Collection
Edward Bess Bare Rose Deep Shine Lip Gloss
MAC A Tartan Tale Holiday Collection
Rouge Bunny Rouge – too many products to list, I want it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment