Monday, October 18, 2010

bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara

I love to try out different mascaras just as much as I like to try out different foundations. When a new formula is released I usually run to the store, snatch it up and give it a try. A while back I received a deluxe sample of bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara as a gift with purchase and I really liked it. So when I saw that bareMinerals introduced a volumizing formula ($18), I went straight to Sephora to check it out. 

When it comes to mascara it’s all about the brush for me.  I like my mascara to have a full bristle brush, which I feel really helps to separate and lengthen my lashes.  This mascara definitely meets my brush standard.  It has a large full brush with lots and lots of bristles.  This mascara formula contains what bareMinerals calls “Nutri Plump” which promises dramatically plump lashes. One coat applies evenly and lightly for me. The formula separates and lengthens beautifully and gives a very voluminous look. I found that there is no flakiness and doesn’t dry out my lashes or look spidery. I am pretty impressed with this mascara and it was a great purchase!
bareMinerals flawless definition volumizing mascara's full brush

No comments:

Post a Comment