Friday, October 15, 2010

Favorites: Face Brushes

Here are some of my favorite brushes right now for applying foundation, bronzer, blush, etc.

L to R: 109, 168, LY02, F50, 129, F25

Louise Young LY02 – Large foundation brush

This brush is the largest foundation brush that I have been able to find and I love it! The larger brush allows for an easy flawless application of cream or liquid foundations.

Sigma F50 – Duo Fibre ($16)
This brush is excellent if you want that “airbrushed” finish look using liquid foundations. This brush is also great for applying powder foundation and highlighters.

Sigma F25 – Tapered Face brush ($19)
This large domed brush with a tapered tip is great for contouring/blending the face with contour powder, blush or bronzer.

MAC 129 – Powder/Blush brush ($34)
I use this brush for applying bronzer mostly but it is also great at applying blush or face powder.

MAC 168 – Large angled contour brush ($32)

This is my main blush brush. I use it to contour and apply color to the apples of my cheeks.

MAC 109 – Small contour brush ($32)
This brush is great at applying cream products such as foundation and cream blush. When using with foundation you really get smooth coverage because you can really buff it into your skin.


All of my favorite brushes can be found at maccosmetics.com, sigmabeauty.com and louiseyoungcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment