Friday, September 17, 2010

Edward Bess: Secret Desire & Endless Love

I was so excited when I saw that my order from Neiman Marcus had arrived yesterday.  The reason I was so excited was that inside that little box was something I was super duper pumped about.  I received two products from Edward Bess, Ultra Slick Lipstick in Secret Desire ($32) and Deep Shine Lip gloss in Endless Love ($30).  This is my second Edward Bess order because I simply love the first lipstick & gloss I purchased in Pure Impulse & Soft Whisper (see that review here).



Secret Desire Ultra Slick Lipstick is a beautiful neutral pink.  To me, it is the perfect “my lips but better” lip color.  I love it! It has a cream glossy finish that applies like a dream and excellent pigmentation. I will definitely be carrying this color with me wherever I go. So far, Edward Bess lipsticks have really impressed me.


Ultra Slick Lipstick in Secret Desire


Endless Love is a new edition to the Deep Shine lip gloss collection.  It’s a creamy baby pink that makes my bare lips look natural and glossy. It also looks amazing over Secret Desire and gives that lip color an extra glossy look. I love the way the Deep Shine lip gloss feel on my lips, very light and moisturizing.  Plus, I adore the fig scent that all the products have.  This will definitely be a go to lip product for me from now on and I looking forward to purchasing more Edward Bess products in the future. I believe he will be coming out with new lipstick and gloss colors in December.

Deep Shine Lip Gloss is Endless Love

No comments:

Post a Comment