Monday, August 30, 2010

Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick – Crystal Baby

Two of my favorite you tube channels are Pixiwoo & Pixi2woo. Samantha & Nic Chapman (Pixiwoo) and Tanya Burr (Pixi2woo) do awesome makeup videos. They are so fun to watch and I learn new things all the time. In a few of their video’s they used an Estee Lauder lipstick in the color Crystal Baby and it looked beautiful on camera so I had to have it. I searched on Estee Lauder’s US website and did not see that particular color. So when I googled the color it took me to Lauder’s UK website and I figured out that the color is sold only in the UK. This was kind of a bummer because international shipping can sometimes take forever and the exchange rate can make products more expensive to purchase. However, I found a US website that had the lipstick to ship in the US (Izzy’s Perfume & Beauty Shoppe). I was so excited when I received the product in the mail and here is why….




Crystal Baby is the perfect my lips but better lipstick for me! The color is a beautiful warm pink that add a glossy finish to my lips. It feels super lightweight on and has the classic Estee Lauder scent (kind of a floral fruity smell). It has become my favorite new lipstick that must be in my bag at ALL times. I can just swipe it on and I am good to go. I am super pumped about this purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment