Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Favs: MAC Lipglass

I have been a die hard MAC fan since I was fifteen and have collected many of their lipglass ($14.50) over the years.  I love their texture, smell and staying power.  I thought I would share some of my all time favorite colors.



L to R: Love Nector, Frankly Fresh, Prrr, Nymphette, Viva Glam VI

My first favorite is Love Nectar which is actually a lustreglass not a lipglass.  I think I am on my 5th tube of this color. It is a soft sheer apricot with pearl and a hint of sparkle. I can throw on this color anytime or over any lipstick to add a light shimmer.

My next fav is a limited edition color that came out earlier this year with the Liberty of London collection.  Frankly Fresh is a soft creamy peach beige with subtle shimmer.  This color is a perfect nude gloss and really adds that extra something to any nude lipstick. I wish I had gotten another tube of it because it has become a staple in my handbag.

I was introduced to Prrr lipglass just last year. I was making a casual trip to my MAC counter and was scanning the lipglass and came across Prrr.  I was surprised that I had never noticed it before because the color is right up my alley.  Prrr is a soft pinky peach shimmer gloss with lots of shine.  It has become a new favorite of mine.

Nymphette is probably my absolute favorite MAC lipglass.  It's a perfect golden pink shimmer that makes my lips look amazing.  I have gone through numerous tubes of this color because I use it all the time.  It is a color that goes with most of my everyday looks, so its easy to swipe on and go.

Last of my favorite lipglass is Viva Glam VI.  I am on my second tube of this gloss and is a staple in my bag during the fall and winter.  I have never been a big fan of dark gloss or lipstick, so having a nice warm plum gloss is a far as I will go.  Viva Glam is just that. It enhances my already rosy lips with a beautiful almost 3-D shimmer.


L to R: Love Nectar, Frankly Fresh, Prrr, Nymphette, Viva Glam VI

No comments:

Post a Comment