Monday, August 23, 2010

Beaute Cosmetics Review

I have read a few magazine articles and seen other reviews about Beaute Cosmetics and their creative director Beau Nelson. Beau works will tons of celebrities, most recently Kristen Stewart. Being the “Twilighter” I am, I had to try some products if Kristen Stewart loves them. If you go to Beaute Cosmetics website (www.beaute-cosmetics.com) they have pictures of celebrities that have been photographed in Beaute. After perusing the photos, I decided to purchase a few products. Right now Beaute only carries lip products and face/eye/lip brushes. I have read were Beaute will be expanding to other products, such as eye shadows, etc. Here is what I purchased:


Weightless Lip Creme in Trace

I also purchased two of the Luminous Volume Glosses ($26) in Medusa & Elitist. Both glosses have a cream finish and are very lightweight. Medusa is a creamy warm petal pink and Elitist is a creamy nude peach. Both colors are well pigmented and very moisturizing. They both will definitely be staple products in my handbag. Beaute has 12 colors of the Luminous Volume Gloss in their line, with both cream and shimmer finishes. I think next time around I order some shimmer colors to try.


Top: Medusa  Bottom: Elitist

L to R: Trace, Medusa, Elitist


Overall I am very impressed with this line. The colors are beautiful and pigmented which I love. All the colors I purchased really enhanced my lip color and texture and made my lips feel very smooth. I suggest you all check out Beaute cosmetics at their website http://www.beaute-cosmetics.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment