Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paul & Joe Beaute Autumn 2010 – Lipstick C

I have always admired Paul & Joe Beaute products. I have seen and read review after review about how lovely the products are, but I have never really been intrigued enough to buy. Well when I saw the Autumn 2010 collection, I had to get something. Me being the lipstick and gloss addict that I am, I went straight for the lipsticks. Here is what I got….


Paul & Joe Lipstick C in Clair de Lune ($25) is one of the three available colors in their Autumn 2010 collection. Each lipstick bullet is shaped into an adorable cat head, which is super cute! It can be a little difficult to apply because you don’t want to ruin the cuteness of the cat, but oh well. Clair de Lune is a pinky mauve color with slight shimmer. It’s very glossy and sheer. Clair de Lune enhances the color of my lips and adds a slight shimmer to them. This is a great color to keep in my bag for on-the-go application.



I am quite happy with my first Paul & Joe purchase. I am definitely going to keep up with the new collections as they are released and also check some of the permanent colors in the line.




No comments:

Post a Comment