Sunday, August 22, 2010

Edward Bess Daydream Ultra Luminous Bronzer Review:

After reading many rave reviews about Edward Bess bronzers, I decided to give it a try. Since I am a smitten kitten about the other products I have purchased from the Edward Bess line, I hoped to fall instantly in love with this bronzer. And I did! If you already didn’t know, I am a bit bronzer picky. Some are too orange, some too shimmery, some too chalky but this bronzer my friends is none of those things. It is perfection!


Daydream ($48) is a beautiful soft bronze. The finish is between a matte and a shimmer. If you look at it hard enough in the compact you will see the subtle sheen. Once applied the sheen comes out and gives you the luminous glow you want. Daydream would look beautiful on pale to light to medium skin tones.




No comments:

Post a Comment