Thursday, August 22, 2013

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer



I recently stumbled across IT Cosmetics thanks to Tati from Glam Life Guru on YouTube. She has raved about several of their products especially the concealer called Bye Bye Under Eye.  I struggle with dark circles due to the fact that I have allergies and also have a small child that keeps me exhausted most of the time so when I heard about this concealer I had to try it out.

Bye Bye Under Eye is a full coverage, highly pigmented concealer utilizing truly innovative technology and ingredients. This concealer comes in 4 shades: Light, Neutral Medium, Tan, and Deep. The color Natural Medium is supposed to suit almost 70% of the people that use concealer so that is the shade I chose because the Light looked super duper light.
Overall, I am pretty happy with the quality of this concealer and the results that it gives.
It has a creamy consistency that is thick almost gooey to the touch initially but once it is smoothed out it blends perfectly. Believe me when I say….a little goes a long way. This concealer not only gives good coverage (its super pigmented), but it’s also moisturizing, not cakey, and is pretty long-wearing. This concealer does a great job of not settling into any lines while keeping my under-eye area smooth-looking and brighten. I have been setting the concealer with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder and it makes the concealer look even better!

Bye Bye Under Eyes concealer is available on itcosmetics.com for $24.00 or at QVC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment