Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 2013 Stitch Fix #3


It’s time for my Stitch Fix review for the month of August! The box arrived yesterday and once again I was super pumped about its arrival! I was hoping that I would receive some summer to fall transitional pieces…..

So here is what showed up:


  • Ingrid Stripe Tank Dress $68 by Angie
I requested this item after seeing it on some other blogs in navy/white. The one I received was brown and black stripe and I love it! Of course I can wear it now, but I instantly pictured it with a jean jacket or a black cardi and flats for fall.  The style card actually shows it with a jean jacket so perfect!  It also looks super cute dressed up with heals. Totally keeping it!  I am actually wearing it as I write this post.

  • Beaded Strands & Dangler Necklace by 41 Hawthorn $32
Cute necklace but I definitely don’t need anymore. The stones are a pretty turquoise color which I love but don’t need….going back.

  • Brooke Dot Print Tab Sleeve Blouse by Ellison $38
I wasn’t quite sure about this top, its silky which I am not a big fan of. Also, it looked super blousy held up but after trying it on, this would be a great piece to wear with skinnies or leggings.  It covers my derrière which I like to too when I wear tighter pants…so this was another winner of this fix.  Plus the price was pretty good.


  • Marci Square Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse by Collective Concepts $68
Now this top I disliked from the minute I saw it.  I don’t care for the color combo or the look of this top.  On it was quite shapeless and blah….it’s going back.

  • Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan by Chris & Carol $48
I really love this cardigan but it is totally not the right color for going into fall. It fits beautifully and flows in the front.  I would have definitely kept this had it been another more fall color or basic black. Sad, but its going back.

Overall this was a pretty decent fix.  I was really happy with the dress and can see me wearing the top to work or out to a nice dinner.  I still think Stitch Fix is great since you get to try on the clothes at home, where you can really try it on and coordinate with items you already have.  I have already scheduled my next fix, so until next time…..bye bye! And remember, if you want to get your FIX on, Click here (it’s my referral code!) to sign up to be one the wait-list right away!  It only took me a few days to be added to this awesome service. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment