Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nail of the Week! Maybelline Color Show Green With Envy

I picked this Maybelline Color Show nail polish up at Target the other day, I believe for $3.99. This is my first Color Show which I think is a newly released line of polishes for Maybelline (??). I have wanted a mint green polish for sometime and they had what looked like the perfect one, so I picked it up.
Green with Envy is mint green with a cream finish, simple as that.  The formula of the polish is decently opaque and covered the nails nicely with two coats. I found the formula to be a little on the thicker side which is different than other polishes I like to use (OPI, Essie) but it seemed to dry quickly. Overall, a great color for summer! I threw on some gold glitter to spice it up a bit and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment