Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Secret


Chanel has already released their Fall 2013 collection entitled Superstition. It’s slowly trickling into stores; my Macy’s only had a few of the products in.  I was checking out what they had and was immediately drawn to the new Rouge Coco Shines ($34).  I really can’t get enough of the Rouge Coco formula; it’s my absolute favorite.  I love everything about it; the texture, the color selection, the moisturizing formula and the shine. Also, I love the light rosy scent they have; reminds me of my grandmother’s rose garden.
Secret is a light baby pink with a touch shimmer that gives you a perfect pink pout.  It is an excellent shade to keep on you for touch ups through out the day, a great “my lips but better” shade.  Secret is very similar to Empreinte Rouge Coco Shine but a bit pinker and more opaque.  Empreiente was my favorite Rouge Coco Shine shades but Secret maybe my new fav.  Here is a look at my Rouge Coco Shine collection:
                                              Left to right: Empriente, Secret, Evasion, Boy, Aventure, Liberte

As you can tell, most are in the neutral pink family with the exception of Liberte and look very similiar swatched. I promise they look different on the lips. I love them all but Secret is currently at the top of the list!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty colour, can't wait till we get the collection here :)

    ReplyDelete