Friday, June 8, 2012

MAC Hey Sailor Pro Longwear Bronzer in Nude on Board

The last product that I picked up from the MAC Hey, Sailor! collection is Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in Nude on Board ($28).  MAC describes the new Pro Longwear Bronzer formula as “Combining comfort, flawless sheer-low transparent coverage and long wear; this is bronze with a fully dimensional yet natural finish.” Both shades of Pro Longwear Bronzer are limited edition. 
Nude on Board is described as bronzy, yellow tone on the MAC website.  When swatched on my skin (NC15/20) it is a soft medium tan with a very subtle sheen.  It gives warmth to my skin without looking too orange or overly bronze.  This shade is perfect for light to medium skin tones.  The formula is soft and smooth to the touch, not chalky or dry.  I find that this bronzer is more pigmented than other MAC bronzers that I own.  Even though it is richly pigmented, it can be applied lightly for a soft glow or heavier for a contoured bronze look. I did find that this formula is in fact quite long wearing.  I normally have to touch up my face mid-day but when I used this bronzer, I felt the color last much longer.  I am excited about using this product more over the next couple of weeks when the weather warms up to really test its staying power. 

No comments:

Post a Comment