Thursday, June 7, 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor Blush in Launch Away!

Another item I picked up from MAC’s Hey, Sailor Collection is the powder blush in Launch Away!  It is described as a “true peach” with a satin finish.  In the pot it looks like a light peach but when I swatched, it turned surprisingly pink on my skin.  I was actually pleased with the pinker color because I was afraid that the light peach my get washed out with my skin tone. 
The powder has a soft feel and applies smoothly. The color builds up easily and gave my cheeks a sweet pink flush.  I really like MAC blushes with the satin finish; they always apply with great color payoff and have just a subtle sheen to them.  I am not a fan of shimmer blush, so this formula and finish is right up my alley.  I own quite a few MAC blushes and most are the satin finish.  Overall, this is a great color for summer to add a subtle pop of pink to the cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment