Friday, June 1, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Crème Fresh Tints for Lips and Cheeks in Ginger Lily

Le Métier de Beauté Ginger Lily Crème Fresh Tint ($28) is a creamy peach with a hint of pink, almost a salmon pink. Le Métier de Beauté describes the formula as “a luxuriously hydrating formula that instantly imparts a radiant glow to the lips or cheeks.” It can be used on bare skin or over makeup and claims to be water-resistant.
On the cheeks, it gives a natural glow that’s dewy not shiny or greasy. The color is very subtle and looks extremely natural on my skin tone. I usually apply cream products with a stippling or small foundation brush first and then blend with out with my fingers. Ginger Lily has a cream finish, so no shimmer here, which is how I like my cream products. I find that shimmery creams can make my skin look overly shiny and almost oilier looking. When applied to the lips, this product adds subtle warm sheen with semi-opaque color. This product is very soft and creamy so I found it easy to apply and blend to both cheeks and lips. The wear time on cheeks is pretty good but on the lips, I found that it fades pretty quickly. Overall, I am pretty pleased with this product and can't wait to try other colors in the range.



No comments:

Post a Comment