Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss in Ibiza

Le Métier de Beauté Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss ($32) is a very sheer gloss that gives a subtle tint with lots of shine. All the shades offered are very elegant and classic shades that are universal.  They contain vitamin E and Lanolin to soften & moisturize the lips.  I found that the texture is very silky and applies easily and is not sticky what so ever.
Le Métier gloss in Ibiza is a soft warm shimmery pink.  It gives my lips a touch of pink with a super glossy shimmery finish.  It’s not the longest wearing lip gloss but the color and effect it gives to the lips sure is beautiful. One other thing I like about this gloss is that it has no scent.  I prefer my gloss without to heavy of a scent or none at all, so that’s a plus in my book.  Ibiza works great on its own but looks even better applied over your favorite pink or peach lipstick.  I couldn't get a good swatch photo because the gloss could barely be seen on my hand. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment