Friday, May 25, 2012

Chanel En Vouge Rouge Coco Shine

The Rouge Coco Shine ($32.50) formula has to be my favorite Chanel lipstick formula.  They apply so smoothly and without effort, plus the color range is beautiful.  I also find that they moisturize my lips quite well and the rosy scent is so elegant.  The shade En Vogue didn’t really catch my eye too much because the color is way out of my comfort zone.  After reading some other reviews of this color, which is from the Summertime de Chanel Summer 2012 Collection, I decided to give it a try.
En Vogue is a sheer coral, which is very on trend for this summer.  It looks a little bright in the tube but when applied you get is a very sheer, gel-like coral with pink undertones.  En Vogue doesn’t have any shimmer that I can detect, if it does, its very, very subtle.  This is a great color for someone like me who is often scared of bright lip color. It adds just the right pop of color to my lips that doesn’t say “HELLO, I’m wearing bright lipstick!!”  Overall a great color for summer! I am slowly but surely stepping out of the neutral box when it comes to lipsticks and lipglosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment