Friday, April 27, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Gleaming Temptations Lip Gloss

Included in my Beautyhabit order was a gift with purchase.  They offered Gleaming Temptations Lip Gloss in Love Tricks as a gift with the purchase of two or more Rouge Bunny Rouge items.  This was an awesome GOP!! Rouge Bunny Rouge describes Love Tricks as "a sheer, pale lilac mauve with a fine, milky white opalescence,” which is a pretty accurate description.   The color looked a bit scary in the tube to me, but when applied it’s really sheer and gives lips a touch of color. 
Love Tricks is a cool light fuchsia pink which I didn’t think would look good with my coloring but surprisingly it looks amazing. The sheer opalescent pink applied to my lips actually looks quite natural and gives a hint of a shiny pink flush.  The texture of this gloss is moderately thick but not sticky at all. It glides on lips effortlessly and leaves them moisturized and soft.  The Gleaming Temptation glosses have the same citrus scent that the lipsticks have, which is very subtle. Overall I like this formula of lipgloss, its has some lasting power which is good and once the gloss has worn off my lips they still feel soft and supple.

No comments:

Post a Comment