Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MAC Cremesheen Glass in Private Screening


Cremesheen Glasses ($19.50) are becoming my favorite glosses offered by MAC.  I love the consistency and the pigmentation they have.  The formula is lightweight, creamy, and non-sticky compared to the regular MAC lipglass.  The colors have no shimmer and deliver a light wash of color.  MAC’s new collection Reel Sexy offers up three new shades of Cremesheen glasses and I picked up one, Private Screening. 
MAC describes Private Screening as a mid-toned peach, but to me it has a little more pink than peach.  It gives a sheer milky finish that adds just a touch of color to my lips.  This color works brilliantly over top of most of my lipsticks, which is what I normally look for in a gloss. Overall, love this color! Glad it has made its way into my handbag.


No comments:

Post a Comment