Friday, April 13, 2012

Becca Sheer Tint Lip Colour in Estella & Gisella

I picked up two of the Sheer Tint Lip Colors ($24) from BECCA Cosmetics; Estella & Gisella. The lip colors contain hydrating and nourishing ingredients such as Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. The texture of these lip tints is very lightweight and gives a sheer wash of color with creamy shine. I was worried that when I ordered these that the coverage would be quite sheer but each gives quite nice pigmentation for a sheer tint. The more you apply the more color you get. The formula applies very smoothly and evenly. My lips feel super moisturized after applying and even after the color has worn off, my lips feel quite soft. All the lip tints have a vanilla/caramel scent which I was a little scared of because that’s not my favorite but it turned out to be a very light pleasant vanilla scent that is not overwhelming.
Estella is describes on the website as a soft baby pink but to me what you get is a soft nude beige with very, very subtle pink tone. I was kind of bummed that the color didn’t turn out to be what it was described on the website because it looked so beautiful online. But after trying this color on, I was in love. This is a great color for someone who is too afraid to pull off a true heavy nude lip, like myself. I don’t like when my lips look too washed out. Estella gives a soft nude glow to the lips that pairs perfectly with a smoky eye.  Gisella is described as a caramel nude but to me it’s more of a dusty rosy pink. Love this shade! It looks much darker in the tube but applies as a natural gorgeousness! Definitely my new favorite MLBP (my lips but better) shade.
Left: Estella Right: Gisella


Overall, I am loving the BECCA Sheer Tint lip colors. I can definitely see myself using these all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment