Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Becca Beach Tint in Fig

Becca Beach Tint in Fig ($25) is another item that I picked up from Becca Cosmetics.  Becca describes their Beach Tint as “a beautifully blendable crème stain for cheeks and lips that suits all skin types. Kiss-proof and water-resistant, it dries to a perfect, streak-free, non-greasy and non-drying finish. Each shade is deliciously scented in its synonymous name.” The formula is also oil-free, which is a plus for me.


Fig is described as a Tea Rose Pink on the website and that’s pretty much what you get.  It’s a nice nude pink with a fig scent. It’s great for lighter skin tones, with very soft color and not at all overpowering. The finish is very sheer but can be layered to give a stronger color. Beach tint can also work as a base for powder blush if you would like more color.  I tried this product on my lips but wasn’t too crazy about how it looked.  It seemed to dry them out a bit when applied on its own but I added a little gloss and it looked much better.  Overall I will enjoy using this product in the summer for pool days or days I know I will be gone all day.  So far Becca products are really impressing me. Stay tuned for more…..

No comments:

Post a Comment