Friday, April 1, 2011

Laura Geller Baked Beginnings Kit

I picked up the Baked Beginnings Kit from Laura Geller because I wanted to try out two other products of hers, Bronze-N-Brighten and Blush-N-Brighten. This kit comes with three mini sized products and a mini kabuki brush. The products include:

• Balance-N-Brighten in Regular
• Bronze-N-Brighten in Regular
• Blush-N-Brighten in Berry


All together this is a nice to kit if you want to try out all of the popular baked face products. It was nice to get the Balance-N-Brighten in Regular to use in the warmer months instead of the fair I already have. It’s not too much deeper than the fair and will be perfect when I get a little color from the sun. I love this powder because it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin.
Bronze-N-Brighten is a matte baked bronzer with bronze, cream and pink rosy colors swirled throughout. I do have to say that this product in this color applies a little heavy and dark for me right now. With a light hand I am able to apply lightly to add some color. This product will be great when I am tan and I can easily pop it into my purse to take anywhere with me.
The only product I was a little leery about was the Blush-N-Brighten in the color berry. In the product photos it looked deeper berry and I thought it might not be a good color for me. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the color I received had more pink in it than berry. Swirls of shimmery pink, berry and gold mix together to give a healthy glow to the cheeks. Really love the color and is easy to apply with the mini kabuki brush in the kit.
Overall, I am happy with the Laura Geller products I have purchased and can’t wait to see if she introduces some new things for summer.
L to R: Balance-N-Brighten in Regular, Bronze-N-Brighten in Regular, Blush-N-Brighten in Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment