Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chanel Summer 2011: Lilium Eyeshadow Quad

Chanel Lilium Eyeshadow Quad ($57) is the new quad released in the Chanel Fluers d’Ete summer collection. When I first saw this quad it didn’t really strike me as very summery at all.  When I saw the greens in the quad I immediately go to spring, with all the green outside. But after the MA applied this on my eyes I was sold.  Each shadow has some shimmer or sheen to it, no matte finishes here.  All four shades apply very nicely on their own but even better over a base.  Each color blends well with each other and is super smooth to the touch.  Now on to the shades…
The lightest shade is a soft pinky beige with a subtle iridescence. The second lightest shade is a light chartreuse green with a frost finish. Then there is a deep bluish green with a metallic finish (definitely a great crease color and/or a liner color). The last shade is a gray taupe with shimmer. Overall this is a beautiful quad to start off the summer.

1 comment: