Thursday, January 6, 2011

MAC Calm Mode Tinted Lip Conditioner

I wasn’t super impressed with most of the products in MAC’s recently released Cham-Pale collection. I own 3 of the 4 shadows in the quad and the lipsticks, lipgelees and paint pots were all a bit too shimmery and sparkley for my taste. I did end up buying a few products, one being the Tinted Lip Conditioner in Calm Mode.

 I love MAC tinted lip conditioners! I have quite a few limited edition shades that I love and use all the time. My lips feel super soft when I use this product and the colors are never too harsh or overly pigmented. The lip conditioners come with a SPF of 15 and a soft vanilla scent. Calm Mode also contains lavender to give a soothing aroma. I don’t think that I can really detect the lavender too much but there is a hint of a minty scent and taste which I really like.  Also, I do find the balm soothing and calming overall. The color of this balm is a soft pinky beige that suits my natural lip color to a tee. Overall I am glad to add this tinted lip conditioner shade to my collection and have already been using it a ton!

1 comment:

  1. I've not tried the Mac lip conditioners, but they sound lovely. I picked up a couple of things from the Cham-pale collection, but avoided the very sparkly items. There are lots of pretty things, but I don't think I could put them off :) x

    ReplyDelete