Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Favorites: December 2010

Happy New Year! I'm back!  It’s 2011 and I am ready to start the New Year out with a bang. My goal with my blog is to really showcase my favorite products from new cosmetic collections and feature my oldies but goodies products. As with every New Year comes a new year’s resolution. I have a few resolutions this year: Eat healthier, get a solid workout routine down and try not to spend too much money on my makeup addiction…..well see if that one actually sticks. Anyways….here is what I have been loving in the past month….
 Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara – I love the brush, formula and packaging, overall great mascara.
MAC Ladyblush – this creamy, super pigmented blush gives a nice fresh pink flush, applies lovely with a MAC 109 brush on the apple of my cheeks.
MAC Cherish lipstick – great deep peachy nude lip color and looks amazing paired with my next favorite product…
MAC Goldensoft Lip Gelee – I have never tried out the MAC lip Gelee formula and I really like it. It looks super shimmery and sparkly in the tube but looks soft when applied. Love it!
MAC Subculture Lip Pencil – Great go to neutral lip liner, I have been using it every single day recently.
Sleek Storm i-Divine Palette - I learned of Sleek makeup through various British beauty bloggers and I love how amazing their i-divine palettes are. The colors in this palette are awesome and super wearable and have been using it quite often the last few weeks.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – really enjoying the coverage and long lastingness of this product. I have been using NC 20 to cover imperfections and NW 20 to cover under eye circles.


Spring Collections I am looking forward to:
Estee Lauder Wild Violet
Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful palettes
Clinique Milly Collection
MAC Peacocky
Chanel Les Perles de Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment