Friday, January 28, 2011

Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Milly Pink

 For Spring 2011 Clinique collaborated with Milly NYC designer Michelle Smith to create a limited edition collection called "Pretty in Prints" that includes an eyes/cheeks palette and a glosswear. Since I love the Milly clothing line, I was super excited to see and try out the collection.  I picked up both the Pretty in Prints palette and the Long Last Glosswear in Milly Pink.  (I will be reviewing the palette in another post.)  I already own a few of Clinique’s glosswears and really enjoy the colors and the formula, so Milly Pink is a great addition to my collection.
Clinique describes their glosswear as “Lip gloss juiced up with eight hours of lasting shine. Spends every minute comforting lips. In glistening shades from sheer to full intensity. Moisture makes each one even more mouthwatering. Protects lips, too.” I do have to say that glosswears do have a decent lasting power but definitely doesn’t last for 8 hours. As far as the color, in the tube Milly Pink looks like a bright coral pink with gold shimmer, but on the lips it is much sheerer. It gives my already pigmented lips a beautiful shimmery glaze of pink. This is a great color for spring and goes beautifully with the Pretty in Prints palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment