For Spring 2011, Bobbi Brown introduced two new palettes with the theme of her Pretty Powerful campaign. One palette offers colors catered toward lighter skin tones and the other for deeper skin tones. I picked up the lighter skin tone version. Bobbi Brown Pretty Face Palette ($60) is a face color palette with four eyeshadows, one blush, two lipglosses, and one lipstick. It includes: Ivory eyeshadow, Pink Flannel eyeshadow, Pink Chiffon Shimmerwash eyeshadow, Chocolate Caviar eyeshadow, Pretty Pink Blush, Sandwash Pink Lip Color, Bubble Bath Lip Gloss, and Soiree Pink Glitter Lip Gloss. Here is a more in depth look at the colors in the palette…..• Ivory is a pale creamy white with a matte finish and is a permanent color. It is nicely pigmented and is meant to be used as an all over base eyeshadow.
• Pink Flannel is a nude pink with a matte finish and is limited edition. Also nicely pigmented.
• Pink Chiffon is a bright pink with shimmerwash finish and is limited edition. This shadow is very soft and buttery like most shimmerwash shadows by Bobbi.
• Chocolate Caviar is a deep chocolate brown with a matte finish and is limited edition. This color is meant to be uses as a liner and can be used wet or dry.
Clockwise from top left: Ivory, Pink Flannel, Pink Chiffon, Chocolate Caviar• Sandwash Pink is a Beige, medium pink with no shimmer and is a permanent color. Highly pigmented and long lasting, works great with the two glosses in the palette.
• Bubble Bath is a sheer bright neutral pink with no shimmer and is limited edition. Very pretty color and enhances my natural lip color.
• Soiree Pink is a very sheer baby pink with silver flecks and is limited edition.
Top to Bottom: Soiree Pink, Bubble Bath, Sandwash Pink